Significant Rain Significant Rain

Not bad for a first try. The melodies are nice. However, you definitely have to work on how to arrange all instruments together. Once the other instruments start playing, they don't fit together very well. It sounds a bit like a cacophony. Also, it would be nice if the melody was more varied. Especially in that first part. It should be changing at least a bit. Right now it sounds too repetitive. Seems like you have a good knack for catchy melodies, so you should capitalize on that and make them even better.

Shonalika responds:

I hear you, especially with regard to the instruments clashing! Thanks for your review:)

ain't so ain't so

This is pretty cool. I like the off-beat percussion. It's interesting that there are so many instruments playing in the background, and the vocals fit right on in this song. Overall a sweet tune :) I wish it was a big longer, though.

The Road to the Sacred Mountain The Road to the Sacred Mountain

Very good!

Lionheart Lionheart

Super cool!

Hero of the Day Hero of the Day

Amazing! I like the idea a lot :)

Butts in Jeans Butts in Jeans

Pretty voice!

Oasis Oasis

This is nice. I like it a lot. Reminds me of music from Talos Principle (which I loved).

Mrs. Robinson (Singalong) Mrs. Robinson (Singalong)

This is great! I really like it! Good job, people!

Step responds:

Woo, glad you think so! Thanks.

NGs DnB NGs DnB

I love this! I don't understand why would people give it anywhere below the maximum rating.
There is something happening all the time in this tune. The melody is awesome and catchy, the drums and bass are spotless. Really, the only negative I can think of is that it is too short! :)

Perfect tune. Keep composing stuff like this. You should be making music for games.